Monday, June 27, 2011

A Sunny Table Top Tuesday

These Sunflowers my inspiration for TTT.

I was going to decorate my shelf in the Living Room for the 4th of July. BUT..where did I put my 4th decorations I had stored in the drawer of my Mom's hutch, that now resides at 1515? I am sure I put them somewhere safe in the basement. Apparently safe from me! I can't find them.....

But I did come across my Marjolein Bastin plates, then I saw the one with the Sunflowers, perfect!

My Hoosier cabinet is decorated in sunny yellows for today.

I found the Sunflowers at Home Depot on Saturday, and since I do not have them in the ground yet, lets enjoy them inside!

Bastin Sunflower plate and my vintage toy wheelbarrow

A yellow herb tea cup I bought in London


My USA vases I found for$5





A cute little summery Bastin teapot with clay pots on top.



The Sunflowers are sitting in last weekends flea market find
a great green picnic basket.

Hope your Tuesday is a Sunny one!

Joining Marty for TTT


14 comments:

Olive said...

The sunflowers are beautiful paired with those dishes Ann.

High Street Cottage said...

There is something about a Sun Flower that simply says "happy":) Just looking at them makes me smile, such gorgeous photos, and wonderful vignettes. xxx

ann said...

Bright and sunny. Sunflowers just make a room (and garden) smile.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

I love your sunny tabletop, Ann. So cheery! That little wheelbarrow is precious!

Rose H (UK) said...

Such a lovely, sunny tabletop Anne! I'm just in love with your vintage wheelbarrow. Looking at it would make me smile on the dullest of days :o)

Rebecca said...

I hate it when I can't find things-and I try to be organized-but it's difficult with so much stuff! What you came up with looks great as usual!

Debbie said...

Nothing says summer like cheerful sunflowers!
Your table/hoosier/top display is wonderful!
Hugs,
Debbie

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I love all of these old things and I love sunflowers. Thanks for the follow and the sweet comments. I am delighted and happy to be following back. Love all of those watering pails.

Jenny's Heart said...

Very pretty! I love all the light summery yellow.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Ann...

My friend, you sound like me! Putting things away and then forgetting where you put them! Hehe! I'm glad that I'm not the only one that does that!

Well dear lady, I just adore your bright, sunny sunflowers! Sunflowers just "sing of summer" to me! They look gorgeous on that pretty hoosier too! Loved getting to look through your pretties, my friend! Love the little teapot with the flower pot handles...isn't that too cute! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful sunflower vignette with us today! I love it!!!

Warmest summery wishes,
Chari

Pam Kessler said...

Your sunflower is gorgeous. I'm going to have to go buy one now. Love the whole vignette.

GardenOfDaisies said...

I love the cheery sunflowers sitting in that wonderful green picnic basket!!! If anything says "Summer", that does.

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

I have never heard of these dishes-but I sure want some. That is the cutest teapot I have ever seen!The sunflowers are so cheerful!

JudyBug said...

Love your dishes...esp the first plate. I love seeing patterns I've never seen before. Isn't blogging fun?