Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Bunch of Vintage Finds!

On Tuesday I went to 1515 and went to the weekly auction with one of my friends. With no one else in tow, we vowed to stay till the end to get the best bargains!
They were selling table fulls of items, an entire table for $1! Boxes with Pyrex, pottery and jewelry. I saw to great desks go for $1.50!
My car was full and I spent

Here is what my car looked like

But then a convertible can only hold so much!

But I also stopped at my friends place Persimmon Lane and got these 2 great German children's dishes

I just love the scenes of the little German girl and her pet bear! They 2 were $12, so I was happy!

So the last two days were so much fun, hunting. I think I did pretty good.

Joining Colorado Lady for Vintage Thingie Thursday


7 comments:

LV said...

If you are going to keep vintage shopping, you better get a bigger car.

ann said...

Great finds. Love the little dishes.

Donna said...

Wow, lucky you! I wish that I could find some great deals like that! Thrifting is much more challenging here than back in Michigan. It's alot more $$! But, there is always the thrill of the hunt!!

Rose H (UK) said...

All those boxes look so intriguing ! Such pretty plates,but if you're like me the question is where to hang them!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

That's my kind of auction. Box lots for $1.00!

Cindy said...

Congrats on a great day of shopping! Love the little dishes. So cute.

Debbie said...

You definately need a bigger car! Looks like you hit the jackpot.
Debbie