Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Have Been Out Hunting!

I have not been out shopping for vintage finds for sometime, so I was happy to be out with friends last week and over the weekend head out to find somethings my friends are wanting. Since these days I am watching my budget I am having fun buying for them ...but I did find some things for myself too!

I love the towel I found, the colors are great to display my Pyrex finds, so I think it will be a table runner at 1515. I think it also would make a awesome pillow. Do you see the price? $2.99!
And a great flour scoop with some red, $4.99
Blue primary color bowl, on sale for $4.00

I never pass up a miniature flower pot for the cottage.
This was $5
I found it at a new shop, that I will be going back to
because I found this that was on my friends wish list
Pink Daisy, divided casserole dish.

I already showed you my other Pyrex finds, but in case you missed them.
I splurged and bought myself the primary color
refrigerator set in great shape, complete for $40.
I also got one friend 5 Pyrex turquoise mugs, they were marked $3.50 but they were 90% off so I got all of them for $1.88.

I won't be going out for awhile, but in a couple of weeks I am headed to 1515 and my friends want me to work on their Pyrex "wish lists". So fun shopping for others and spending their money!


Joining the Thrifty Groove


13 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Every time I visit your blog I have to stop and stare at your header photo for awhile. The flowers and your shed are so pretty.

NanaDiana said...

What fun finds. You did good on your hunt...and just like the fisherman...I suppose you had to clean your "catch" when you got home. GREAT items! xo Diana

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Ann,
You got some very nice pieces for yourself and friends.
I too love your header! It's especially lovely when there is snow on the ground! Thank you for stopping by and leaving your nice comment. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Tete said...

Love your finds! It is fun shopping for others. I used to keep others in mind when I could get out and dig through the booths. Rebecca is a great shopper! She has shopped for me for years.

Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Nice finds. I love that you found the Pyrex and it was on sale! That towel is perfect. I love the scoop too. Your friends are lucky to have you find them such great stuff.

Enjoy your day!
Pam

Gail said...

Great finds Ann! I find treasure hunting to be very relaxing. Enjoy your day, Gail

Simply Shelley said...

Great finds....Also,I wanted to comment on your previous post...what a beautiful picture of your grandmother as a babe...what a little beauty...love it.....blessings

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

Really great finds! Glad to see we both love tea towels and vintage Pyrex! Thanks so much for dropping by L'Heure Bleue At Home.

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

That runner would have come home with me too. They are so easy to make into a pillow cover. Hope you are well and have a lovely weekend planned...Ann

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Ann...

I just read your sweet note and wanted to come by to say hello and see what you've been up to! Looks like you're having fun...shopping is always fun! Hehe! I love the vintage flour scoop and your vintage pyrex refrigerator bowls! Great treasure finds! Thanks for sharing them with us! Your friends are blessed to have you!!!

Have a wonderfully sweet weekend, dear lady!

Chari

joyh82 said...

Great picks, love your blog header too. Can't wait till the flowers
start to bloom here.

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

You found some great things at great prices!!! Can I go shopping with you???

Diann said...

OMG! You really found some amazing priced vintage pieces! Great finds! Thank you for joining last week's TTF. I hope you are have a great day!