Monday, March 12, 2012

Easter Sneak Peek

Over the weekend I got my Easter decorating done!
It is suppose to be 79 today! I already have the bathroom window open, and Pinky is sunbathing. I am thinking about going out to see if I can find some Pansy's and decorate the front porch for Spring.
In the mean time here is a sneak peek

Grandma's Daffodil silverware is perfect this time of year.

My little silver basket transformed

English Daffodil cup I picked up last year.

Pastels every where you look

I love this postcard and all it's pinkness!

Have a wonderful Monday!


Ann



6 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

You have me in the mood, now! Although we are ten degrees chillier today...it is still warm for us. Yay! Come on spring!

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

This weather definitely gets you in the mood for spring. Pansies sound like a grand idea!

Donna@Conghaile Cottage said...

Everything is just DARLING! although I LOVE,LOVE,LOVED Every detail my very favorite thing was your Grandmothers daffodil spoons!!!

Richard Cottrell said...

Looks like you are in the spirit. My jonquils are all in bloom. We had rain yesterday, but looks like they stood up pretty good. Love all your Easter things. Richard from My old Historic House.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- How sweet, Ann~ I have to get my Easter stuff out soon-I am kind of waiting until after St.Patrick's Day. Your things are just lovely- xo Diana

Olive said...

You have a vintage card for every season. It is warm here today too. I through a few cloches together but I have internet issues and am slowed by that.