Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yard Pinks

For Pink Saturday, I can find plenty of Pinks in my garden

My Lilly's I planted last year are blooming
Such a pretty soft pink

My last peony bloom...I hate to think I have to wait a entire year to
smell their fragrance

The picture just does not do justice to how gorgeous my 
Nikko Blue hydrangea is this year
The blooms are falling over the fence from the front 
yard to the back yard
the colors are different on the one plant

The pink forever hydrangea outside the cottage
The new dawn climbing rose is about done with its first bloom.
Love the beauty....

This I can not believe!
This wanted planted in the cottage window box last year.
I guess we had a mild winter....a petunia came back to life in Illinois?
I would say it is a Proven Winner!!
And the geraniums and  hanging geraniums that my husband
wintered at his business are blooming and gorgeous.

Can you tell Pink is my primary color in my garden?




12 comments:

Susan Freeman said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful!! Spectacular!! What a lovely garden you have and a green thumb for sure. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Tete said...

Now that's pink! I want one of those hydrangeas! Where did you find it?

★Carol★ said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Ann! Can I come stroll through your garden? Love all of your pink flowers, and you've just reminded me that I want to plant more pink lilies this year!

EJ said...

Delightful and lovely! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

Pink in the Sink. Have a lovely weekend.

PS. I am your new follower.

NanaDiana said...

Ann- Everything is looking just gorgeous. I just ordered a New Dawn rose. NO ONE anywhere within driving distance had them.

I love your peonies. My own have not bloomed yet this year but I am hoping to see that happen within the next two weeks. I LOVE yours! xo Diana

ann said...

I do love the pinks in your garden. the lilies are gorgeous, but I especially love the hydrangea. I have one growing ever so slowly. It is blue and will need an acidic food to get the blue blooms--if it blooms. IF.

Anne said...

Just beautiful!
Hugs,
Anne

Ann said...

Awesome pinks!!!Your hydrangea is spectacular.
Ann

Decor To Adore said...

Oh the sweet little babies in the precious and previous post are darling.

Love all the pink florals.

Old Fashioned Gal said...

The first 3 are a few of my favorite flowers! Lilies, peonies and hydrangas! So beautiful!
-Denise

Curtains in My Tree said...

Ann

I have you ever gone to the
Gyspy Caravan in St Louis Mo ?

http://www.stlsymphony.org/gypsycaravan/

I was hoping to meet a few bloggers there

your flowers are just to beautifuk for words, mine are not blooming yet

Janice

Light and Voices said...

I enjoyed the cyber tour of your garden. Blooms are fantastic.
Joyce M