Sunday, October 17, 2010

Seasonal Sunday at 1515

This my last weekend before the end of my vacation. The Fall weather here has been fantastic! I spent the week at my weekend house that belonged to my Grandparents and we had a big family dinner last night. It was served by my beautiful cousin who is a chef. It was my birthday, but we kind of think of it as our Fall Harvest dinner. 

Hope the rest of your Fall is as great as mine has been on this Seasonal Sunday.http://thetablescaper.blogspot.com/2010/10/seasonal-sundays-20-good-ground.html


Ready for Fall at 1515


The Pumpkin that I got at The Pumpkin Patch has a great stem.

Flowers my husband sent for my birthday table.

Ready for dinner in the home our where our parents were born and raised. My Grandfather lived here from 1926-1978. We are so proud to own the place again. Creating new memories but remembering the old ones too.

Dining room shelf the belonged to my Great Great Uncle and Aunt.

A little Halloween in the Living Room

Hopefully many more Birthdays and Fall Harvest meals to come for our family. Hope you are enjoying your family this Sunday.

3 comments:

The Tablescaper said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. Happy birthday. It's great to have a place to go that is filled with so many loving memories. And making new ones is even better!

Thanks so much for being a part of Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Tete said...

I am in love! I want a porch like that. It looks so cozy and almost like a little secret place to relax and spend summer afternoons, fall nights and it's just the kind of porch that gives you a warm hug every time you come home. sigh......
Hope your birthday was wonderful...so what will you do after your vacation is over?
Hugs- Tete

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

It all just great, Ann. So happy you had your family around you for your birthday :)