Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A Gift to Watch Over Me

Mommy what is it??

Boots moving fast to see, "what is in the box?"
Well, it is a present from a friend Pat, and it is something to watch over me.

My friend Pat @ 
They were handmade by Pat and her husband Ed.
It was her 2nd anniversary of her beautiful blog.

What is more precious than a gift, made by hand.
Precious note from a friend
Boots thinks Mom is a pretty lucky lady to be the 
recipient of something made from the heart.
2 angels to watch over us, which we need right now.


Pat, wish I could send this to you
as a Thank You for your kindness and friendship


Please visit 
On Crooked Creek if you have not.

She and Mr are headed out on a Trout fishing trip.
Hope it is a relaxing and fun time for you!










5 comments:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Isn't that sweet! How nice to receive a gift from the heart, as you said. I'll bet they are going to have a great time on that trip, too. Your flowers are lovely.

Susie said...

Ann, It is just nice to thought of as someone special, isn't it? Wow, everytime I think of trout fishing, I would love to go.Smiles, Susie

Lorraine said...

Hi Boots!
Love, Lorraine

Rose H (UK) said...

What a sweet gift from good friends :o)
Rose H
x

On Crooked Creek said...

Ann,
Thank you, dear friend! "Mr. Ed" and I had a "great" time fishing!!! He caught some lovely TROUT...and I caught some "great" finds @ the Antique & Unique Shops!!! My kinda' of fishing!!! Your sweet post put a smile on my face and warmed my heart, you are so thoughtful!!! Give Boots some cuddle time for me. Still miss our beloved Maurice...Boots could have been one of her off~spring. Good resemblence ! Have a blessed week...I'll be back soon to visit!
Fondly,
Pat