Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tea and Roses

I am so happy my David Austin roses are blooming.

This soft white with a hint of pink is by the front steps and is so very fragrant. 
Talk about curb appeal!


For Table Top Tuesday I brought some in

My silver tray holding my favorite silver vintage creamer I got on vacation in NC a few years ago. I just love it with roses in it.

Constance Spry

My flea market cups and saucers with my Grandmother's silver

The small teapot I got for $5 a few years ago


Have a beautiful day filled with sunshine.

joining Artful Affirmations for Tea Cup Tuesday

http://asentimentallife.blogspot.com/2011/05/tea-and-roses.html


and Marty @

7 comments:

Rose H (UK) said...

How strange we should both post about David Austin Roses! You must have been with me in spirit on my visit Ann ;o) I've looked up the Mary Rose and Graham Thomas roses you have - they're lovely. Your cut ones are real stunners too.
I have to admit that I had given up on roses some years ago because of blackspot and mildew, but my voucher made it just too tempting not to try again with 'Wisley'.
Have a great week.
Rose H

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your roses are fabulous. I love them and your centerpiece is beautiful. Love the teascape, so inviting and pretty. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Terri said...

Beautiful, I love David Austin Roses. The tea cups are very pretty! I love seeing them all together like that.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
Hugs,
TErri

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful roses! I can almost smell them from here! They are lovely in the silver pitcher.

Unknown said...

How come you have such beautiful roses so early in the year? just stunning

Love Dawn xx

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: You always show such beautiful things. Love your roses. My are in bloom too. Everything looks so pretty. Blessings, Martha

Decor To Adore said...

It appears that spring has definitely sprung in your lovely yard!