Friday, May 27, 2011

The Most Precious Pink I Treasure

First, let us say Happy 3rd Pink Saturday Birthday!! Thank you to our hostess Beverly for giving us our weekly pink fix!

So I wanted this to be a special post...my most priced pink I cherish.

It is in this bag......

My Pink Wedding Dress!
It has not been out of the bag since May, 1998.
It has a long train also but it is all buttoned up.

 Can you see it is a pale pink

The lining is pink
It probably wasn't a good idea to have a pink bow of roses on my buttocks....BUT I love it!

The back
I would pick it out again today

The bottom
My veil, yes pink roses!
Here you can see the pink lining better
The veil is lined all the way around with seeded pearls
The applique bodice

My Mom had a beautiful Pink Suit
Pink bridesmaid dresses and pink rose bouquets with pink ribbon
The picture of Mr. Sentimental and I that hangs in our foyer.

I hope this post was worthy of such a special birthday!
Happy Pink Saturday!!!


15 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Happy Pink Saturday Ann Sweetie...
Oh my gosh, worthy did you say? Sweetie this is over the top beautiful. I absolutely love your gown. The detail is so pretty and I adore the roses. That pink blush color is perfect. I love the neckline as well. The seeded pearls are breathtakingly beautiful as well, scattered in so many beautiful areas of the gown.

Your Momma's gown was gorgeous as well. You both stole the show today sweetie. Thank you so much for sharing with me. I so enjoyed coming to the wedding. Your looked absolutely gorgeous.

Have a wonderful weekend sweetie. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

Marti McClure said...

What a wonderful pink wedding dress! Perfect for a Pink Saturday Birthday Post! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

NanE said...

Oh my gosh, what a gorgeous dress, the detail is stunning! Happy PINK Saturday, Nan

Unknown said...

Wow, a lovely treasure! Is very pretty!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Chaor

Holly said...

oh my goodness!! Yes, it is worthy! Your dress is so beautiful and it is pink!!! It doesn't get any better. Thank you for sharing a part of your life with us!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Shabbyprimdelights said...

How gorgeous...your wedding gown is just soo pretty and pink too. Mr Sentimental looks dashing as well.
Have a wonderful weekend.
HPS
Michelle

Rebecca said...

How beautiful that dress is-the details are so amazing! I do think that's the most wonderful pink to share!

Kathy said...

Lovely dress. It is stunning - love all the details - What a sweet treasure!
Kathy

Tammy Neal said...

What an amazing wedding dress. I had no idea they even made them in pink! You are a lovely bride is your gorgeous dress! Congratulations on your many years of marriage! Happy Pink Saturday from another Pink Lovin' sister!

Lorraine said...

Wow, that dress is adorable! And pink! So special, thanks for sharing it with us! Happy Pink Saturday!

Debbie said...

Oh Ann...your dress is gorgeous! I love the pink roses on the veil too. What a lovely bride you made. This post is perfect for Pink Saturday's birthday.
Hugs to you.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Your pink wedding dress is fabulous Ann. You were an absolutely beautiful bride!

Pondside said...

How beautiful! I love the thought of that pale pink repeated in the flowers - and your shoes - everything. Just lovely.

High Street Cottage said...

What a pretty Wedding Gown. You made a lovely Bride too. The pink is so soft and pale which is perfect for a wedding day. Wonderful post, tami

Beverly said...

Ann, you look beautiful. Your wedding must have been gorgeous. I adore your gown and veil.♥

Happy Pink Saturday. I appreciate you always making Pink Saturday special.