Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Outdoor Wednesday

I was gone on vacation for a week.....what a difference!!

My Mom's yellow iris is almost done, and taken over by one of my David Austin roses. The scent is unbelievable and it is by the front door so when I sit on the porch it smells so good.

Peonies, Iris's and Roses along the drive

The Peony blossom so large it is falling over.

Now to the back yard, the columbine and lily of the valley are about done.

My Grandmother's ferns are huge this year!
My Constance Spry is starting to bloom on the arbor

My Nikko Blue hydrangea is starting to develop blooms!

The pansies are loving the cool weather

Heidi says...enough yard work lets go for a walk!

Have a great Outdoor Wednesday!


7 comments:

ann said...

So many beautiful spring flowers in bloom to enjoy. Your garden is weeks ahead of mine.

Rebecca said...

Your yard looks amazing. We don't have as much here blooming yet. Hope you're enjoying your vacation.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Everything is loooking so pretty! Love the arbor!

Debbie said...

Oh my! your gardens are beautiful! Everything looks wonderful! WE don't have anything but grape hyacinths and maybe a couple of tulips....your pictures give me hope that flowers are coming.
Debbie

Light and Voices said...

Constance Spray Roses climbing on arbor is just lovely. See you next week.
Joyce M

Katie@LeBeauPaonVictorien said...

You have such lovely flower gardens....and so many pretty things blooming already! Lucky!!! Thanks for sharing!

Pam Kessler said...

Your flowers are looking great. And you have a yellow iris! I love the ferns - they are huge!