Tuesday, April 5, 2011

White Flower Holder

I can't wait until my Pansies are blooming. Back in the 90's I picked up the perfect thing to display them in.



These two holders will be on my hutch for the rest of the spring with Pansies in them.

When I bought them at first I thought they might of been a reproduction of some many angel items at the time. As you can see they are not, made in Germany. I have never seen any ever since, and I treasure them.

Sweet little angel faces.

Here they are all set to go to the Hutch for display in my dining room



Joining White Wednesday
and Vintage Thingie Thursday


 
ps while I was taken pictures, Boots decided if Pinky was featured on Pink Saturday he was avaliable for White Wednesday!


15 comments:

Lottie said...

How beautiful! I've never seen any like them before. Boots is a treasure,too! Have a great week.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Sweet flower holder and I LOVE your blog banner! What a pretty yard you have and fern's of your Grandmother! Couldn't get any better then that!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Coloradolady said...

These are beautiful. I have never seen any like this before. I have lots of roses blooming, this would be great to put them in! Lovely. Happy VTT!

Unknown said...

Those are fab. I've NEVER seen anything like them. Now I'm going to try to find them in my hunts!
Visiting from WW
Roselle

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

Those are great for those beautiful pansies! I've always loved pansies, and their sweet little "faces!"

Katherine

LV said...

I am not familiar with those planters. I think they are different and very pretty. The flowers amomt them really makes a lovely sight.

Rebecca said...

Those are cool-never seen those before-love the angel faces.

Blue Ridge Altered Art said...

They are gorgeous. I have one and it is a ring. It is called a pansy ring. Yours are beautiful and look lovily with the pansies in them. Thanks for sharing. ~~Sherry~~

Susan Freeman said...

I love pansies and those pansy holders are wonderful!!

Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

Anonymous said...

What pretty holders. The gorgeous pansies look great in them.

Debbie said...

Very delicate looking...perfect for holding the pretty little pansies.
Boots looks very distinguished sitting for a photo.
Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Debbie@lakehouse

Cindy said...

Love those flower holders!

The Charm of Home said...

How pretty your pansies are in the planter. Thanks for visiting.
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are great, wonderful displays for beautiful flowers.

no spring chicken said...

What a treasure. I love the pansy holders too! ;)
Blessings, Debbie