Friday, April 29, 2011

Pink Flower Stand

I just started my vacation, so I plan on working out in the yard this next week..can't wait. Hope it does not rain again and again.
Last week I was able to get the front porch cleaned.

I was so happy when I found this pink wire flower stand a few years ago. Rebecca I may of bought off of you? I have it filled with my pink McCoy flower pots and yes, pink flowers!




The darn squirrels broke one of my figure flower pots. One I really liked but can not repair. So here is a repurpose!
Her poor little head broken off, but she looks good peeking out behind the blooms in the flower pot!

Hopefully my husband will get my planter boxes back on the front porch and I can fill them with the pink geraniums that always are on my porch. I always wonder if anyone ever calls our house the "pink geranium house"


Have a wonderful Pink Saturday!
After the wedding, I am off to 1515 and then to Indiana for a cousin weekend of fun and laughs!

joining Pink Saturday


15 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Love all your pretty pinkness! Drat that bugger in your garden breaking things! You sure repurpose nicely though. Have a terrific weekend. Enjoy the vacation! Anne

Maison Mutt said...

I sympathize with you about the rain...it seems never ending. What a wonderful repurpose for your figure, love it! Happy PS!
Licks & Wags, Niki

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

You have some sweet porch things! I love that wire rack with your pink McCoy! Pink geraniums are my favorite. Have a great time!

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Always love to visit you and your garden...and nothing beats good old pink geraniums. The planter looks fab with the pink pots.
HPS
Michelle

Pam said...

I'm sure your garden will be lovely. I love the pink posts. Happy Pink Saturday

Rebecca said...

Didnt buy it off me-it's neat. Love the little lady popping her head out! Take a pic with all your flowers when you're done! Have a great vacation!

Lisa said...

Of all the beauty of pink, flowers are the most special.
theenchantedoven.blogspot.com

DearHelenHartman said...

Awww, such sweet pink things! Happy Pink Saturday.

Babs said...

Love your pretty pink pots and flowers. I need to put some pink in my garden, because all I have are pink roses. Your little garden gal peeking through the flowers is so pretty even if the squirrel did break her.
Enjoy your time off.
Babs

Unknown said...

That stand looks so pretty!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs
Charo

LV said...

I know all about those squirrel. They are digging up everything they can find around here. Your planter looks very pretty with the pink containers and flowers.

Elizabeth and Gary said...

I love geranium's...I have red geranium's in planters in my back yard, I think I should add some pink. This time of year is so pretty with all the flowers blooming. Since its not to hot or to cold its a perfect time to go out and garden.
Have a sweet day and big hugs, Elizabeth

GardenOfDaisies said...

I LOVE pink flowers too! I love the way your repurposed the little figurine... she looks very sweet peeking out from among the flowers.

Donna said...

I am in love with your adorable wire plant stand! The pink flowers are perfect, and so is the little lady (those darn squirrels!). Pink geraniums are a must at my house, too! I can't wait to get out and dig in the dirt at our new home away from home:)

Lynn said...

Sorry to hear the squirrels broke one of your planters. I don't know if you've tried this, but I've sprinkled cayenne pepper on top of the dirt and it does keep the squirrels away. Have fun on your vaca:@)