Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Displaced Birdies

I am getting my Easter things out today and I had to move or put away things. I had to displace my birds I bought recently but I think they will be happy where I put them.

They have move to the top of the desk

I wanted to leave them out, it reminds me too much of spring

They seem to fit in with my favorite picture, that belonged to my Grandmother.
I use to imagine myself there in the picture, down by the Embrass river.

Joining Marty for Table Top Tuesday


6 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh they look fabulous. I love them. Love the one on the finial also, such a fabulous piece. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Tete said...

If they don't like it on the desk to can displace them to my house. Now that's my kind of cool stuff!
Have a sunny day!
Hugs- Tete

Jessa said...

Beautiful!!!

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Love this!That painting is georgeous. Now we need to see the Easter stuff.

Carolyn said...

The birds look great there!Hope you are enjoying your garden clean up.

Carolyn

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

This is such a beautiful vignette! Each item, including the painting, is wonderful!

Katherine