Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A Happy Pyrex Jadeite Fiesta Valentines To You!

Happy Valentines Day!

Say it with Pyrex, Fiesta Ware, Jadeite!

and all the Valentines are food related

a little sugar in my pink gooseberry set

gooseberry, stripe and pink Pyrex with pink Fiesta.


does someone have you "steamed up"?


I love these old 1950's Valentines. You can pick them up at such a minimal price, 
what a great way to decorate.

Today is my Valentine's birthday!


With Mr. being one of eight, it is easy to tell which birthday pictures are of him, his Mom always made him a hear shaped cake. Now I make brownies in it for him.

Happy Valentines Day!!

6 comments:

ann said...

Hi Ann. Aren't those photos precious? Such special memories. Love you Valentine's decorations. I didn't put up much this year. so good to hear from you, too. Absolutely admire your jadeite, but I especially love the pink pitcher. Have a wonderful day.

Curtains in My Tree said...


Oh you always have such adorable vintage things to show and love these Valentines from back in my day.
Happy Birthday to your Mr
Thanks for visiting my blog also I appreciate it

Connie said...

Sweet photos . . . Happy Birthday!
Connie :)

Susie said...

Hi Ann, Thinking of you, hope all is well. I know you have always been a busy person...but missing you in blogland. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Divya said...

Superb Article i like Satta King by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo fast in India play bazaar

tya6i said...

If you are new to gardening, be sure to keep it simple.Play Bazaar Overplanting at first can lead to stress and a backyard that's a mess rather than a beautiful garden. Also, larger gardens are more prone to weeds. Keep it small at first, and you will have a better experience.Satta King