Thursday, January 17, 2013

A New Treasure

Look what came for me in the mail!

a beautiful coin purse, embellished with a gorgeous vintage 
pin that looks like a snowflake.




It is from my sweet friend Roxie at

I so appreciate her friendship and generosity.

I think it is going to 1515 to sit on my dresser.

Was at 1515 for a long weekend so that is why I have not
posted, nor have I have been visiting my blog friends.


While I was home I stopped in a neighboring town to 
visit a new shop
the owner is the DIL of a couple that use to own a shop 
near where I live.
Years ago I purchased my green enamel English bread box from them.
Plus they always had great gardening antiques.
It was nice to stop and visit her and talk about her in laws.
So I took so pictures for you,
all the antiques are from England
a old delivery bike, too cool!
she did have some Bethany Lowe Christmas items 1/2 price!

loved the pillows

fell in love with the great spoon rack, oh how I wanted to 
bring it home with me.....

Hope you all had a great week, missed you.
Now to try and catch up!

Ann










4 comments:

Protector of Vintage said...

Love the coin purse! Very pretty.

Tammy's in Love said...

I'm a sucker for tatted doilies and your little coin purse is embellished with that in addition to the pretty rhinestone snowflake! You're a lucky gal. The bike with the Chemist's ad on it is adorable! Haven't seen any like that in the US!

On Crooked Creek said...

Ann,
What a lovely gesture and a lovely coin purse!!! Congratulations on your new coin purse, dear friend!
Wow! The Union Jack Antique Shop is amazing!!! Love those unique, one ~ of ~ a ~ kind shops!!! Thanks for sharing with us...and welcome home!
Fondly,
Pat

Rose H (UK) said...

What a sweet gift to receive Ann :o) The snowflake is beautiful.
Goodness, the Union Jack antique shop is well stocked with lots of lovelies!
Have a wonderful weekend.
Rose H
x