Friday, July 8, 2011

Pink Linen Scarf

Last spring while I was on vacation, I found a great dresser for my bedroom at 1515. I got it painted and all set up, but it was missing something?

A Pink embroidered table scarf!
Found it at Persimmon Lane, my friend Duska's shop.

It was a perfect fit and in mint condition.

love the design

Everything put back in its place

Pink soap, a gift brought back from Morocco from cousin Fred

And of course my Pink hat, looks like one my Grandmother might of worn. After all this room was her bedroom for over 30 years.

Grandmother Winkler

Have a wonderful Pink Saturday.


9 comments:

Rebecca said...

It looks so pretty-but everything you do does! Have a great weekend!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Your dresser scarf looks like it's found the perfect home. I love all of your dresser-top embellishments...That pink hat is great!!!

Cindy said...

Very pretty! Looks great together.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

This is a very pretty piece for your dresser top. I love the embroidery on yours. I think it's wonderful that you have your grandmother's house. Happy PS!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The scarf is perfect and such a beautiful piece. I love your vignette also. Everything is just perfect. Hugs, Marty

LV said...

Love your pink show today. I especially like the linen dresser scarf.

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Beautiful piece and nicely done. Enjoyed my visit. (I remember being here before - love your header photo!) Thanks, Jenn

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I have a few of these dresser scarves that were my Grandmother's. I just love them. Looks very nice!

GardenOfDaisies said...

The embroidered dresser scarf is so pretty! And the perfect size for your dresser! I love vintage linens.