Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa to Greet You

This summer I was at a antique store and the owner said the next weekend he was having Christmas in July. Darn, I was going to be out of town. He was nice enough to let me in the back room to see what he had. I saw this gentleman and grabbed him up before I even knew how much he was......I could not leave without him. Luckily he was just $40.

I have him on the coat closet door to greet the guest at 1515. He is so cheerful!

Here he is!

To show you how big he really is

Joining Its a Very Cherry World for Rednesday for the 1st time!

7 comments:

LV said...

You will get $40 worth of enjoyment out of him. Any vistors for the holidays will love him too.

Simply Shelley said...

Love your vintage Santa...your home is beautiful and decorated so nice...thanks for sharing!
Blessings

Donna said...

Cute Santa! Vintage is best. Love your front porch.
D

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Oh my gosh, I love him! He would have had to come home with me too. Enjoy!

Happy Rednesday,
Sally

craftyles said...

I love him and would have grabbed him up too. He looks great on your door!

Rebecca said...

He's a great greeting to all that come!

★Carol★ said...

Oh how I would like to find one just like him! He's so jolly, and I have to tell you that I absolutely love how your home looks, all decorated for Christmas. It's so charming!
Happy REDnesday!
Carol